The ColorWorks C7500 inkjet label printer offers on-demand, full-color glossy or matte label printing at speeds up to 11.8 mm/second.
Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the C7500 is ideal for demanding, high-volume environments that require durable, customized labels on demand at a low cost per label.
The C7500 features:
Epson ColorWorks C7500 Printer Specification Sheet
- Reliable performance — rugged design means the C7500 minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Astounding image quality — PrecisionCore® inkjet technology and UltraChrome® DL inks from Epson delivers vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations, precise barcodes and ultra-sharp text
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8" per second with the C7500 Color Label Printer.
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50% lower total labeling cost than with laser printers and thermal printers with a comparable durability
- Seamless integration — built-in ZPL-II emulation with the ability to automatically merge color artwork from memory eliminates the need for pre-printed labels in traditional thermal transfer applications
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime